Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I fell sick .... again .....

sigh .... this is the "dunno how many times" I'm sick within the past month. First it started with high fever at 39 - 40 deg on 7 Feb. Saw doc and was given the bullet in my "ka-chng" but never subside. Temp as high as 40.3 deg on 8 Feb. Saw another doc and given another half bullet in my "ka-chng". Then followed by cough on 11 Feb. Saw Doc again. Then on 16 Feb, 1st time ate some eggs and kanna rashes ....so bo pian saw doc again. On 20 Feb, Daddy and mummy say my back still got very rough patches ...so bring me to see doc yet again! Then on 4 Mar, rashes came back again (see previous post) ....so see doc again!!! sigh ...... then yesterday dunno what happen, kanna running nose ......

see how many kinds of medicine the docs have given me:

No comments: