Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Shopping Trip with Mummy & 外婆

Today Mummy & I take MRT train to meet 外婆 in Toa Payoh. 外婆 needs a new pair of spectacles, so we go to a shop in Toa Payoh Lorong 2. After that, we go to Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Temple (四马路, 观音庙) to pray, followed by shopping at Bugis Junction. Mummy suddenly remember I don't have a photo taken with 外婆, so suggested we take a photo together.

After shopping around for a while, it's time we go for our dinner. It's very crowded at Bugis Junction, so Mummy suggested we go back to Toa Payoh Central Crystal Jade for dinner. Mummy orders Chicken Porridge and Soya Bean drink for me. Nice nice meal, and I am in such a good mood that I keep smiling to the waitress. Hehehe...!!!

It's already 8pm, how fast time flies. Mummy & I take a cab home. I am so tired that I fall asleep in the cab.

No comments: