Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Ikea Trip.

Daddy & Mummy plan to buy a children table and chair for me, so I have my own space for playing and writing. After some discussion, they decide to buy the Mammut Table and Chair from Ikea. So we proceed to Ikea Tampines which is the nearest to our house.

When I am walking in Ikea, I see this toy section especially for children. Wah.....happily and excitedly, I walk quickly towards it and refuse to part with it. In the end, Daddy has to carry me away.


Actually Daddy also plan to buy this easel. But after some consideration, he decides to buy later when I am older and taller, as it is too high up for me.

I am not interested in what Daddy & Mummy plan to buy, but I am more interested in this little wooden cart that I can push around. I put a soft toy in the cart and start to push the cart around the Children's Section. After a long time, Daddy has no patience to wait for me to stop, so he carry me away and I make a big fuss.

To stop me from running around, Daddy put me in this shopping cart and push me around the store. So now, I am just like the soft toy, being push around in a cart...kekeke!

No comments: