Saturday, August 23, 2008

Singapore Fireworks Festival

Daddy and Mummy bring me to Marina tonight, hoping to see the fireworks. These 2 days (22 and 23 August 2008) are the Singapore Fireworks Festival. As Daddy cannot find parking lot, and it is going to start soon, at 9 pm, Mummy carries me to the empty space in front of Marina Square to see the fireworks first, and Daddy will join us after he parks his car.

While we are waiting for the fireworks, we begin to feel raindrops. Oh dear, Mummy forgets to bring the umbrella. Luckily 2 kind uncles offer to shelter me from the rain. In around 10 mins time, Daddy arrives with my bag and umbrella. And the dazzling display of fireworks begins. Daddy and Mummy enjoy the spectacular fireworks, but I am very scared as it is so loud and looks so big. I tell Daddy:" bong bong bong, scare scare." Daddy and Mummy have no choice but to proceed for dinner. However, Mummy has taken some photos and video of the fireworks:



No comments: