Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ride-on Car Verses Motor Car!

To prepare for my first overseas trip to Hong Kong on next Saturday, Daddy and Mummy decided to buy a pair of new and comfy shoes for me. So we went to United Square. Finally after a few hours of finding and coaxing me to try the shoes, Daddy and Mummy bought one, but it seemed like quite expensive, as Daddy was nagging...oops! hehehe...:)

After that, we went to Paragon to shop for Daddy's bag, but a pity it was too small for him. In the meantime, I spotted Toysrus. And I happily walked into the store. I saw Thomas & Friends toys, but did not dare to demand Daddy to buy. And I saw these cars. I liked the red car, but Daddy said it was too small for me and it was for younger kids.


So I tried the silver motor car which was bigger, but I did not know how to control it and I found it too big. I still liked the red car best.


No comments: