Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Birthday Celebration!

My birthday is around the corner. Daddy and Mummy have decided to organise a mini celebration for me tonight, as I have been complaining that I have no birthday party. They have invited all my aunties, uncles and grandmas for the celebration. Mummy has ordered my birthday cake from Four Leaves, Buffet Dinner from Old Chang Kee, and Durian Puffs from Emicakes. And thanks to 姑姑 for making yummy yummy mini Cheese Cakes.

Daddy and Mummy bring me along to Compass Point to collect the birthday cake and Durian Puffs. I spot an Amusement Machine when we are on the way to the carpark. A boy joins me on the amusement machine, but I don't like. I don't know how to tell him not to share the amusement machine with me. See the video:



During the celebration, I am super cranky. Maybe I am not used to a lot of people around me. Anyway, the cake and the food are yummy!


A few words to add:
First, I would like to thank everyone for coming to my Birthday Celebration. And also, apologies for my crankiness. Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone for the great presents and angbaos.

No comments: