Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Ride on Kiddy Cab!

Last week I had flu and high fever, so did not go out. Finally after a week's rest, I recover and it's time for shopping again. Daddy and Mummy want to go to NTUC Fairprice to buy some things, so we go to the Fairprice Xtra at Ang Mo Kio Hub. Before I reach Fairprice Xtra, I spot a water fountain, my favourite.


After a short walk, we reach Fairprice Xtra. The Kiddy Cabs in Fairprice Xtra are very popular with children. I always miss the chance to sit in one as all are taken up. This time we finally manage to grab one. *Yeah* I am very happy! It's fun sitting in the Kiddy Cab while Daddy pushes me around. Till the end of our shopping trip, I am still reluctant to leave the Kiddy Cab. In the end, I still have to say bye bye to the Kiddy Cab as quite late already, and it's time to go home.

No comments: