Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Last 5-in-1 Vaccination

This morning I went to Sengkang Polyclinic to take my last jab for the 5-in-1 Vaccincation. Finally, last one liow. I began to cry when I guess the nurse is going to jab me again. Luckily the nurse has done it quite fast, I only cried for a while. After the jab, it's the development review time. When the doctor ask daddy & Mummy:"Does Ryan knows how to say any 3 simple words?" Daddy said:" Ryan only knows how to call Pa and Ma, and babble some words which nobody understands. The doctor gave Daddy & Mummy 2 months to stimulate and train me to talk, to start with 1-syllabus word, such as car, boy...etc. Daddy & Mummy are very sad and worried about my speech development. They keep telling me to talk, but I don't feel like talking leh.

I got a fever in the evening time. It's due to the vaccincation this morning. Though the temperature is not that high yet, Daddy still gives me medicine and sponges me in case the temperature shoots up very fast. Hopes the fever subsides soon...and I can go out gai gai tomorrow.

No comments: