Sunday, January 13, 2008

McDonalds Breakfast

Yesterday is the first day Mummy had her first official Saturday off, with a 5-days work week from now on. And she has a good rest already. So today, Mummy & Daddy decide to bring me along to McDonalds to have breakfast after my milk feed at 10am. Mummy tells me to get change while she prepares my bag. I immediately walk to my wardrobe, and Daddy choose and change my clothes for me. We rush off to Rivervale Plaza McDonalds as the breakfast orders end at 11am. When we reach there, Daddy goes to queue up to order our breakfast and Mummy finds table and settle me in a baby chair. As there is a long queue, we wait for quite a while, so Mummy takes a picture of me.

After a while, Daddy walks to our table with one full tray of food - One Big Breakfast Set and One Pancakes Set. Though these are Daddy & Mummy's breakfast, I have a small share of each set. *Yummy* *Yummy* We have a happy and hearty meal. I love McDonalds Breakfast!

No comments: