Sunday, January 27, 2008

Shopping at VivoCity

Daddy & Mummy decide to go VivoCity today, to buy New Year clothes. Before we begin shopping, we go to the Food Republic at the 3rd level for our lunch. Daddy buy lots of nice yummy food - White Carrot Cake (菜头粿), Chee Cheong Fan (猪肠粉), Roti Prata (印度煎饼), Char Siew Pau (叉烧包), Soya Beancurd (豆花) and Soya Bean Milk (豆浆). Drooling already? Hehehe...!!!
White Carrot Cake (菜头粿)
White Carrot Cake So again when mummy feeds me with a small piece of egg, I immediately point to the egg and say "Egg". This time, daddy is around, and he is so surprised and happy. Now whenever we are having our meals, daddy & mummy will introduce the food names to me, hoping that I will repeat the words after them. But I just refuse to say other words besides egg. Hahaha!!!

After our hearty lunch, we begin shopping. We go to Gap, Esprit, Tangs, Top Shop, Zara ... etc, but still cannot find anything suitable. Daddy & mummy decide to go home after a long search and seeing that I am super cranky today (as I only slept half an hour in the afternoon). So in the end, we go home empty-handed, only manage to buy dinner and bread.

No comments: